Powers Photography

Ever had a job that was so much fun that it didn't feel like work? That's how I feel about my job at Powers. I see some of the most beautiful images every time I come to the office. At Powers Photography, I was brought on board to do their marketing and PR.

I find it pretty easy to promote them, because I'm so inspired by the beauty of their art. They see things differently and capture people at their finest. My bosses are down right awesome! As one of my friends in the wedding industry stated, "Both Stewart and Susan have very different eyes when it comes to weddings, but one thing I always admire about the way they work is their attention to details, like lighting, which can play such an important role when looking back at your photographs!" I get the privilege to see their work every week. I thought I would share with you what I get to see. Here are some of the best work by them. Check out their blog for more pics: Powers Merry Go Round










Happy to work for amazing wedding photographers!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - A Day In The Life of Jo-Jo - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template